Even though I’m fairly ambivalent about the death of Ronald Reagan — not so much because of his politics, but mostly because it was such a “long goodbye” — I have to admit that I feel tugs of sympathy for Nancy Reagan. Whatever else she may have represented over the years, she also embodied devotion. She protected her husband for so long, from assassination attempts to Alzheimers. Now, looking at her drained face gazing from a limo, alone, I wonder what she will do now, by herself. Without Ronnie.
You may also like
- These people and their followers are disgusting. Why does any media outlet give them a platform for this shit? https://t.co/Vzs6oegqCt
- A friend of mine was suspended for saying Bernie Sanders is too old to be president. Seriously. WTF goes on at @Twitter ?? https://t.co/EPzjUC42QY
- Bwah? https://t.co/Ih8V30UDK4
- The Washington Post: America’s reindeer have quietly gone extinct in the Lower 48 https://t.co/1GkTODeIiF
- FEMA mistakes put 2.3 million disaster victims at risk of ID theft, watchdog says – USA TODAY https://t.co/yNIswP8fij