A few days ago I wrote about the outrageous expense of the “war” and the dream that it had been spent on energy independence instead. Now, the gang over at Solar Power Rocks put together a graph showing the relative US expenditures on the Iraq War and alternative energy. It’s eye-opening and window-busting. Click here to see it.
- Not sure what this tells us. https://t.co/SsbmsR1QxQ
- Pumpkin pie is a vegetable, right?
- SO loving the new #BBCTwo idents. https://t.co/wBg7O8leyy
- ‘No downside’: New Zealand firm adopts four-day week after successful trial https://t.co/OqU9qBJO1p
- Trump’s healthcare column with all the lies removed https://t.co/noCeDvo1Ci