A few days ago I wrote about the outrageous expense of the “war” and the dream that it had been spent on energy independence instead. Now, the gang over at Solar Power Rocks put together a graph showing the relative US expenditures on the Iraq War and alternative energy. It’s eye-opening and window-busting. Click here to see it.
You may also like
- #collaborator https://t.co/pT2hD0SxCc
- Cohen’s claim about Trump may spark calls for impeachment but is unlikely to lead to charges – The Washington Post https://t.co/OrBSD7Ofkt
- Brett Kavanaugh’s chances of getting on the Supreme Court are looking better than ever – The Washington Post https://t.co/qKQT4iNyje
- Rep. Duncan Hunter, wife charged with spending campaign money on personal expenses – The Washington Post https://t.co/lIqovMJgi5
- Verizon throttled California fire department during wildfire crisis – The Verge https://t.co/eMzVGSvxdX