A few days ago I wrote about the outrageous expense of the “war” and the dream that it had been spent on energy independence instead. Now, the gang over at Solar Power Rocks put together a graph showing the relative US expenditures on the Iraq War and alternative energy. It’s eye-opening and window-busting. Click here to see it.
You may also like
- Always one of my favorites: Kaye Ballard Dead: ‘Mothers-in-Law’ Star Was 93. I’d say “rest in peace” but I’m sure she’s rabble rousing instead. https://t.co/3sKm2G22GX
- I’d say that Trump rewards bad behavior, but I’m not so sure a meeting with him is in any way a reward. https://t.co/fCSZonPcdV
- Of COURSE. https://t.co/SrodsIzpnz
- Thread… 👇 https://t.co/i2hyxRXJPR
- FINALLY. https://t.co/m9aZlbp0qp