My luck: the one weekend I go to Texas, it’s freezing cold, snowing and my flight is delayed cos of ice. Oy. Someone retilt the earth, pls.
You may also like
- Don’t tempt people. https://t.co/dhZbpzvW7y
- PG&E seeks big increases in monthly electricity, gas bills: The current average monthly bill for residential gas and electricity customers is already $165.94 a month. https://t.co/1zkAzRpMol
- Sierra Nevada snow on track to shrink 79 percent as climate warms https://t.co/QJj41zOKst
- It’s Only Breaking the Law if You Say the Words “Let’s Break the Law” Out Loud, President Suggests – Slate https://t.co/5m3K9sMSVa
- Opinion | The GOP majority’s last words: But her emails! – The Washington Post https://t.co/lvWTvj3yFx