Pledge on @KQED means NO MORNING EDITION FOR YOU. Why pledge if they don’t need to pay NPR for programming?
You may also like
- Bank CEO charged with approving $16M in loans for Manafort in effort to secure Trump admin job – NBC News https://t.co/5Zr9nMox9L
- Trump Decides to Celebrate 100th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage by Keeping a Man on the $20 Bill – Slate https://t.co/5ovk6ZR4OQ
- WTF?! Healthy dog put down to be buried with owner in Virginia, US – BBC News https://t.co/VWfews9uTb
- Analysis | Fact Checker: Katrina Pierson tweeted a video about Gaza. It was filmed 2,000 miles away. – The Washington Post https://t.co/KYgitvsHrB
- What the hell is the “Internet Association,” and how much did they contribute to the Trumps? https://t.co/roZCXeHo8R