Opinion | The GOP wants women to shut up and go away – The Washington Post https://t.co/SCFxfzXdqH
— 🏳️🌈 Evidence of Things Not Gene (@genecowan) October 6, 2018
You may also like
- An astronomer captured SpaceX’s recently-launched StarLink satellites on video – The Verge https://t.co/g6KVvBdkLF
- Trump’s new lifetime judicial nominee reeeeally hates queers / Queerty https://t.co/0l7TZgpZ7D
- Barr could expose secrets, politicize intelligence with review of Russia probe, current and former officials fear. “Could?” https://t.co/cMTptijcpf
- This thread is insane and another data point in the ongoing boiling of the frog. Stopping, interrogating, and intimidating someone LEAVING the country? Is this a Soviet checkpoint? WTF? https://t.co/HPOFjSHRoi
- If Trump and his entire cohort aren’t removed soon they’ll have burrowed in too deep to dislodge with civil strategies. They don’t recognize laws and norms. Why would we expect them to simply walk away? At what point do we use force? What would that lead to? @SpeakerPelosi, NOW.