You know, all those people who were complaining about plows not getting to their streets should just take another look. Today I ventured out to my office, and discovered every road treated and plowed — even Beach Drive, a windy little 2-lane road through Rock Creek Park that is treacherous on the best of days, was clear and drivable. This was after a decent snow fall and freezing rain. Well done, gang!
You may also like
- Always one of my favorites: Kaye Ballard Dead: ‘Mothers-in-Law’ Star Was 93. I’d say “rest in peace” but I’m sure she’s rabble rousing instead. https://t.co/3sKm2G22GX
- I’d say that Trump rewards bad behavior, but I’m not so sure a meeting with him is in any way a reward. https://t.co/fCSZonPcdV
- Of COURSE. https://t.co/SrodsIzpnz
- Thread… 👇 https://t.co/i2hyxRXJPR
- FINALLY. https://t.co/m9aZlbp0qp