Yet another of NBC’s attempts in the 1980s to create a viable news magazine format, this one was tagged with the unfortunate and lengthy name “Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.” The opening titles led the viewer on a path through history and into the waiting arms of Stone Phillips and Maria Shriver.
You may also like
- The @VerizonFios outage has grown so much that I can now no longer access websites documenting how big the outage is.
- Like ‘living in a war zone’: Washington-area residents say increased helicopter traffic is giving them nightmares – The Washington Post https://t.co/nCQQExoTgd
- In 10 years using @ComcastCares business service, I never had as many Internet outages as I’ve had in 2 months using @VerizonFios.
- Pulse owner Barbara Poma focuses on memorial, healing – SFGate https://t.co/A32XQu16pk
- A brief history of the world, according to Donald Trump – The Washington Post https://t.co/5jfWYBHe6C