Yet another of NBC’s attempts in the 1980s to create a viable news magazine format, this one was tagged with the unfortunate and lengthy name “Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.” The opening titles led the viewer on a path through history and into the waiting arms of Stone Phillips and Maria Shriver.
You may also like
- I just saw a tweet from a deplorable that said, “She lost, get over it.” Then his very next tweet asked why the Clinton Foundation wasn’t being investigated. #facepalm
- What an amazing person and legacy. #PennyMarshall
- It’s astonishing that people will still, day after day, bash the Clintons and Obamas even though none of them are in power or a position to fork up the world. https://t.co/Inj4sJo2mC
- As predicted. https://t.co/ipKUavHOx2
- ‘Lazy’ Tumblr porn rules now in force | Is this all because their app was removed from the App Store? An app that is just a web view? An app they constantly splatter an ad for on every damned page?! What is their problem?! https://t.co/6NLRKChcjq