Yet another of NBC’s attempts in the 1980s to create a viable news magazine format, this one was tagged with the unfortunate and lengthy name “Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.” The opening titles led the viewer on a path through history and into the waiting arms of Stone Phillips and Maria Shriver.
You may also like
- WHOA. There are a shit ton of people on your side, @kathygriffin https://t.co/8wDqLjE61t
- Twitter is not a government entity and has no obligation to provide a platform for people who choose to be Nazis or fascists. See also: conservatives who think that it’s perfectly fine for a bakery to practice bias against certain groups because of their “choice” of sexuality. https://t.co/xx2pMorQTd
- The ACLU Claims That Workers Picked Up In ICE Raids In Nebraska Were Mistreated https://t.co/0hOLDK6Bxd https://t.co/gtEjr6Gz0e
- The Trump Administration Is Seeking To Restart Thousands Of Closed Deportation Cases https://t.co/AulmivHSoZ https://t.co/dVMlp1XLPZ
- Former doctor who raped heavily sedated patient will serve no prison time – USA TODAY https://t.co/KrNt7NGjfI