You know, I used to blog every day, sometimes more than once a day. Chatty, chatty, chatty; always had something to whine about.
Well, I still always have something to whine about — in fact, it’s that incessant whining that is taking up so much of my time that I never have a chance to blog these days.
So, let’s get caught up on what’s been going on in the last five days.
- Craziness at work
- Went out with a cute guy
- 90% finished digitally mastering 103 short films for the DC Shorts Film Festival
- Insanity at work
- Subscribed to the Mercury News and the SF Chronicle, only had time to read one of them last Saturday, so that’s money well spent
- Saw that cute guy again
- Worked on the first 40 seconds of the DC Shorts opening title graphics, which always seem to tax both my computer processors and my time
- Absolute barking madness at work
- Planted new roses in the backyard
- Joined Loopt despite the privacy implications; please don’t stalk me
- Met Jann & Mike’s wedding officiant, she is a real-life Vicar of Dibley
- Pruned old roses in the front yard
- Realized that my office is ripe for workplace violence of some sort, probably emotional
And now you’re up to date.