The President, First Lady, and Chief of Staff (Martin Sheen, Stockard Channing, John Spencer) from NBC’s “The West Wing” do a little bit of damage to their credibility on this ill-advised selection from a 2001 NBC Christmas CD.
You may also like
- Since they expect it anyway, I’m not opposed to crucifixion for conservatives. https://t.co/TCNOIdeoQV
- Trump Brought Jack Dorsey to the White House to Complain About His Twitter Account – Vanity Fair https://t.co/6qi5wj5HSO
- Analysis | Trump is mad about the size of his crowd on Twitter – The Washington Post https://t.co/90sjBh3fuT
- Why the US bears the most responsibility for climate change, in one chart – Vox https://t.co/J94IJ47n2D
- Coast Guard officer’s ‘views on race’ drove plans to launch terrorist attack, prosecutors allege – The Washington Post https://t.co/YKxb47fRrG