The President, First Lady, and Chief of Staff (Martin Sheen, Stockard Channing, John Spencer) from NBC’s “The West Wing” do a little bit of damage to their credibility on this ill-advised selection from a 2001 NBC Christmas CD.
You may also like
- WHOA. There are a shit ton of people on your side, @kathygriffin https://t.co/8wDqLjE61t
- Twitter is not a government entity and has no obligation to provide a platform for people who choose to be Nazis or fascists. See also: conservatives who think that it’s perfectly fine for a bakery to practice bias against certain groups because of their “choice” of sexuality. https://t.co/xx2pMorQTd
- The ACLU Claims That Workers Picked Up In ICE Raids In Nebraska Were Mistreated https://t.co/0hOLDK6Bxd https://t.co/gtEjr6Gz0e
- The Trump Administration Is Seeking To Restart Thousands Of Closed Deportation Cases https://t.co/AulmivHSoZ https://t.co/dVMlp1XLPZ
- Former doctor who raped heavily sedated patient will serve no prison time – USA TODAY https://t.co/KrNt7NGjfI