Secretary of State Powell today outlined some of the omissions from the Iraqi declaration to the United Nations. Among other things, he told us that Iraq has the capability to make 26,000 liters of anthrax – enough to kill millions of people – and 1,200 liters of botulinum toxin. By my math, which is admittedly not my best subject, that would make enough Botox to eliminate the facial wrinkles of at least 12,000,000 particularly vain people around the world.
You may also like
- These people and their followers are disgusting. Why does any media outlet give them a platform for this shit? https://t.co/Vzs6oegqCt
- A friend of mine was suspended for saying Bernie Sanders is too old to be president. Seriously. WTF goes on at @Twitter ?? https://t.co/EPzjUC42QY
- Bwah? https://t.co/Ih8V30UDK4
- The Washington Post: America’s reindeer have quietly gone extinct in the Lower 48 https://t.co/1GkTODeIiF
- FEMA mistakes put 2.3 million disaster victims at risk of ID theft, watchdog says – USA TODAY https://t.co/yNIswP8fij