Secretary of State Powell today outlined some of the omissions from the Iraqi declaration to the United Nations. Among other things, he told us that Iraq has the capability to make 26,000 liters of anthrax – enough to kill millions of people – and 1,200 liters of botulinum toxin. By my math, which is admittedly not my best subject, that would make enough Botox to eliminate the facial wrinkles of at least 12,000,000 particularly vain people around the world.
You may also like
- Republican National Committee accepts $248K from Steve Wynn, accused of sexual misconduct | Remember when Ronna Romney Whatever said they were gonna return his donation? https://t.co/bh8kQd7638
- Send provisions. But not food or drink, cos they aren’t allowed here.
- Yup. I didn’t have a piece of paper sting there was no lien on my car, even though it’s got a clean title. California uses e-titles, as does Virginia… but for some reason they don’t accept e-titles. Seriously. Clock: 1hr 15min so far. #jeebus
- Also, I brought all the things the DMV website said to bring. How much you wanna bet I won’t have what they want? Assuming I make it to the front door without passing out from low blood sugar?
- So far, not one single thing in #Virginia has been easier or less bureaucratic than the equivalent in #California. Just saying, for all you “less liberal government” types. #StandingInLineJustToGetIntoDMVFrontDoor #35MinWaitUntilTakeANumber #HolyCrap #BackwardState #MyHomeState