Oh, boy. Today’s Friday Five will unmask me as a cheap, cheap person.
1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Whatever is lowest priced and makes unfulfilled promises about teeth so white that others must wear a welder’s mask when they look at you.
2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Whatever’s cheapest without being cheap. If that makes sense.
3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
I don’t wear brand name shoes. I pick up a pair for $20 at Payless, looking for the least interesting and most unadorned sneakers I can find.
4. What brand of soda do you drink?
I don’t drink sodas since I came to the realization that one tiny can contains 180 calories but no nutrition.
5. What brand of gum do you chew?
I don’t chew gum. Sorry.