State Farm, in my annual car insurance bill, is making me feel like a responsible old man — something my 16 year old self didn’t think would ever be possible:
- I have a Driving Safety Record of Level 1.
- My make and model of vehicle earns me a premium reduction for safety.
- My driving record earns me a huge reduction.
- I’m a California Good Driver (which is pretty damned rare, let me tell you).
- I’ve been driving for 28 y… wait, twenty eight YEARS?
Look for me soon driving 25mph in the left lane with one blinker on constantly.