Hey! It’s the one year anniversary of Massachusett’s experiment in equality, the first state to allow same-sex marriages. Here’s a big hug and kiss to all those happy couples… and to all those straight couples who have somehow, against all odds, managed to keep their marriages intact and meaningful in the midst of such a threat.
You may also like
- And this is anyone else’s business because…? https://t.co/YRvOJfCYJE
- Delusional nutcases. https://t.co/GKWS9wkVqm
- 300-400 people. https://t.co/XxYF64suow
- US border security deal reached to avert new US shutdown – BBC News US https://t.co/cP0vUkFKLp
- Tobacco use is soaring among U.S. kids, driven by e-cigarettes – Axios https://t.co/MWS2PCpv0w