Hey! It’s the one year anniversary of Massachusett’s experiment in equality, the first state to allow same-sex marriages. Here’s a big hug and kiss to all those happy couples… and to all those straight couples who have somehow, against all odds, managed to keep their marriages intact and meaningful in the midst of such a threat.
You may also like
- Notre-Dame: Family in viral photo found after search – BBC News https://t.co/qJaznGht4x
- Twitter Users Show Donald Trump Jr. Just How Dumb He Looks In Mueller Report – HuffPost https://t.co/im6t1YFqtu
- She made an assault allegation against a teacher. Then she was burned alive. – The Washington Post https://t.co/DEx6T4LiSp
- The bees living on Notre Dame’s roof survived the fire – CNN https://t.co/BXXycuRKBP
- Lou Dobbs Suggests Donald Trump Was Sent By God During Mueller Report Rant – HuffPost https://t.co/fmfwDSyMOZ